The year 2020 was undoubtedly an unpredictable and transformational period that drastically affected organizations of all sizes. Some of the most prominent impacts included the drastic shift to remote work, exponential data growth and the dramatic increase in cyberattacks. Amidst this chaos, protecting data became a major challenge for organizations since data is stored in multiple places — in on-premise servers, in the cloud (Office 365/G Suite) and in remote workforces’ machines.
During these testing times, MSPs turned out to be the perfect fit for companies, enabling them to continue business operations smoothly by providing a range of services from network monitoring to business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and everything in between.
To help you plan for the unexpected and make the most of the opportunities that come your way in the new era, we have developed a comprehensive eBook that covers:
- What the new era means for MSPs
- Why MSPs are ideal for businesses
- How MSPs can help organizations maintain business continuity
- The challenges MSPs will face in the new era
- What a successful MSP will look like
- The importance of BCDR for today’s businesses
- What MSPs need to succeed in the new era
- Unitrends MSP Unified Continuity for today’s MSPs